Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What the wind may blow #MA
- Hopkinton town supervisor has ‘even more reservations’ about wind farm following visit to Jericho Rise Wind Farm #NY
- Here’s how much Clearview wind turbine fight cost local municipalities #ON
- Savoy residents asked to adjust wind power bylaw #MA
- Officials’ recent statements indicate tide’s turning against Apex #NY
- Parishville man will stay on state siting board, despite wind developer's motion to remove himA Parishville man will get to stay on the New York Siting Board on Electronic Siting and the Environment following a motion by a wind developer to have him removed for what they say was a conflict of interest. Hon. Kathleen H. Burgess mailed a letter to Gary Snell Sr. stating that the siting board had no authority to disqualify or remove Snell from the boar […]
- Hopkinton town supervisor has ‘even more reservations’ about wind farm following visit to Jericho Rise Wind FarmFollowing a visit to a wind farm that is comparable to one proposed for Hopkinton and Parishville, Town Supervisor Sue Wood said she has “even more reservations about the project.”
- The definition of communityGalloo Island is facing significant unresolved environmental questions because of the danger to endangered and rare bird and bat species. No matter how it’s spun, towers with blades reaching 800 feet into the heavens, where the blade tips are spinning at over 100 miles an hour (yes, that is correct) even in lower wind speeds, there is going to be significant […]
- Savoy residents asked to adjust wind power bylawThe bylaw change needs to win a two-thirds majority at Wednesday's meeting. The session will be run by Moderator Erik Krutiak. To advance its case, the Minuteman Wind project mailed a brochure to town residents. It was countered by another mailing from wind power opponents.
- SolarCity to pay $29.5 mln to resolve U.S. government allegationsSolarCity will pay $29.5 million to settle a long-running investigation into allegations it violated federal law by submitting inflated claims to the government through a popular stimulus program set up during the Obama administration, the U.S. Justice Department said Friday.
- Parishville man will stay on state siting board, despite wind developer's motion to remove him