Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Protesters blocking wind turbine installation remain overnight at Kahuku site #HI
- NextEra briefs county on ‘repower’ wind turbine upgrades #CO
- Cherry County Board of Commissioners revise permit zoning regulations #NE
- Iwi concerns delay Kaimai Range wind farm #NZL
- Wind turbine blades are not recyclable #VA
- Attorneys argue wind farm caseFinal ruling on the construction of 17 turbines on Dan's Mountain expected Oct. 16
- The wind industry tackles trouble on two frontsRenewable energy remains a polarizing issue. Political and customer pressure has power companies moving renewables to the “front burner.” ...However, the harvest has ranged from “good times” to “buyer’s remorse.”
- In a reversal, wind power industry wants more U.S. tax creditsLess than a year after the U.S. wind industry swore off federal tax credits, its top lobbyist wants another go at the incentive that helped it become the cheapest source of new energy in much of the world.
- Windmill blade comes flying down onto Ocean Gate front lawnIt was a scary moment in Ocean Gate Friday morning around 11:00 am when a blade from a windmill came flying down from the sky and onto a residents front lawn on East Arverne Avenue. The turbine blade hit a service line and then fell onto the front lawn, Ocean Gate resident Kate Ranuro tells WOBM News.
- MidAmerican Energy plans to preserve bats and bald eagles at wind farmsDES MOINES — The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service today announced a habitat conservation plan proposed by MidAmerican Energy as the best solution to help preserve certain bat and eagle species at company wind farms.
- Attorneys argue wind farm case