Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Windrad geht in Flammen auf (Wind turbine goes up in flames) #DEU
- Well water issues not being forgotten #ON
- Wind turbines continue to cause tension at Arkwright Town Board meeting #NY
- Lyrenacarriga Windfarm proposals – ‘community will not back down’ #IRL
- Wind farm approval questioned, minister taken to Supreme Court #AUS
- Planning Commission favors only portion of proposed massive Spotsylvania solar farmThe Planning Commission recommended denial of two of the three sections, one of which would produce 400 megawatts and comprise 5,200 acres. The entire proposed project would cover about 6,300 acres, but the commission backed only a 245-acre segment.
- City officials explain why Lawrence didn’t take Westar’s offer of wind energyCity staffers said they had been in the process of reviewing Westar’s offer but had not been able to determine — before all the wind energy was spoken for — whether it was a good idea, according to a city staff memo to the commission.
- Don’t blow it: Unregulated wind farms encroach on pristine Texas wildernessThe Devils River Conservancy, is spearheading the “Don’t Blow It” campaign to advocate for thoughtful regulation of wind energy development — an industry quickly expanding in rural Texas, largely without rules and with serious negative implications for Texans.
- Selectmen: Wind Turbines Won't Operate In FalmouthSelectmen voted 4-0-1, with Selectman Samuel H. Patterson abstaining, to not relocate the turbines within the town. The board then voted unanimously to ask town administration to create requests for proposals to either leasing property outside of Falmouth to run the wind turbines, sell the turbines, or re-purposing a wind turbine tower as a cellphone and rep […]
- 2 turbines will not spin again in FalmouthThe two turbines at the Falmouth wastewater treatment facility have been the subject of nine lawsuits filed by neighbors. The Board of Selectmen voted Monday not to allow the turbines to operate again within town borders.
- Planning Commission favors only portion of proposed massive Spotsylvania solar farm