I would like to voice my opposition to the proposed windfarm for a number of reasons:
1. There are many other non-controversial locations that could be used
2. Fort William first Nation opposes the park, and this fact should trump all other interests
3. That is sensitive Peregrine Falcon nesting site location! Why ever would a windfarm in such a pristine area be created ?!
4. Aesthetics – will look terrible up there! Why cover the gorgeous mountains of our beautiful city with such an eyesore?
5. Health reasons – I am concerned about the residents living near the area with the noise and vibration concerns.
6. Public opposition – if there is so much opposition, why is this proceeding?