Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Turbines still an issue in Carbon #PA
- Hughes County zoning panel gets earful on new wind turbine requirements #SD
- Botetourt wind farm developer to start work in winter; still lacks buyer for electricity #VA
- Is wind power right for Hughes County? #SD
- Turbines may well blow an ill wind over locals, expert claims #NIR
- Public Utility Commission rejects solar array near Mount PhiloThe town of Charlotte and the Agency of Natural Resources opposed the project in proceedings before the Public Utility Commission (formerly the Public Service Board). The regulatory body agreed the array would detract from the view from Mount Philo. The aesthetics of energy projects are one of the criteria that can trigger a review by the commission.
- State rejects initial application for Irasburg and Lowell wind projectState regulators have dealt a blow to a proposed wind energy project on Kidder Hill in Irasburg and Lowell.
- Hughes County zoning panel gets earful on new wind turbine requirementsAfter about 40 minutes of a sometimes-heated discussion involving about 20 people, the Hughes County Planning and Zoning Commission decided on Monday to go ahead with a revision of its ordinances, increasing the minimum setbacks on large wind turbines from neighboring homes. ...the county’s zoning commission’s proposed amendment that would increase the setba […]
- Why Germany has a dirty climate secretGermany's dirty secret underscores the inevitable conclusion that renewables are alone not enough to beat global warming.
- Bird, bat deaths could top predictions at Montana wind farmGREAT FALLS, Mont. – A wind farm in Montana might be killing more birds and bats than expected, according to preliminary findings of a study by Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks.
- Public Utility Commission rejects solar array near Mount Philo