Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Appeals court affirms tearing down turbines; Court case prompts addition of new wind turbine ordinance #IA
- Loyalist Township halts work on Amherst Island energy project #ON
- Turbines temporarily shut down after ice reportedly strikes semi #MN
- Residents: Roads are impassible; town posts for fix #NY
- Questions for Hopkinton wind farm developer before vote #NY
- Appeals court affirms tearing down turbinesA zoning administrator acted illegally when she granted applications to a company to build turbines on agricultural land north and east of Fairbank. That’s what the Iowa Court of Appeals said in a Feb. 21 ruling.
- Sympathizer says stand up to ‘Big Wind’Does this describe your county?
- Siemens sets billions: Ørsted must repair hundreds of turbinesØrsted must repair up to 2,000 wind turbine blades because the leading edge of the blades has worn down after just a few years at sea. The company has a total of 646 wind turbines from Siemens Gamesa each of which may be affected at different degrees, confirms Ørsted to Finans.
- Complaint: Ice From Freeborn Co. Wind Turbine Hit SemiSpokesperson Justin Foss said someone reported ice from a turbine on the Bent Tree Wind Farm hitting a semi-truck on Highway 13. The farm is located in Hartland.
- Appeals Court rules against Fairbank wind farmFAIRBANK — The Iowa Court of Appeals dealt a blow Wednesday to three wind turbines built just east of Fairbank.
- Appeals court affirms tearing down turbines