Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Devils River landowners say wind farms threaten wild character of Texas’ last untamed river #TX
- Nundle wind farm delayed by extra visual and noise studies #AUS
- Appraisal district files lawsuit over wind farm property #TX
- Commission receives plenty of contrasting views on wind energy #NE
- Le gouvernement ment aux Français, l’énergie éolienne pollue et nous coûte trop cher! #FRA
- Mammoth wind project planned for north-east coastA new mammoth offshore wind project has applied for Marine Scotland consent off the north-east coast of Scotland.
- Falmouth neighbors want wind turbines taken downFunfar’s lawyer James Rosenblum argued that Wind 2 is the same make and model as Wind 1, and neither was ever issued a special permit from the zoning board. The lack of a special permit had never been legally challenged in court for Wind 2, as it had for Wind 1, “but that doesn’t mean Wind 2 is a legal structure,” Rosenblum said. “The structure had a legal b […]
- Debate on wind energy project continuesApex representatives have said they have not determined how many wind turbines could be installed, or where the sites would be. Elsworth said the company has planned sites for 121 turbines on an application to the Federal Aviation Administration.
- PUC will let witnesses testify from afar on wind-farm caseThe state Public Utilities Commission ruled Friday that opponents could subpoena information from county governments and witnesses could testify by telephone or videoconference when a wind-farm project comes up for a permit hearing next month.
- Southern Arizona wind farm investigated after death of bat, eagleThe U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service opened a criminal investigation into the deaths at Red Horse II Wind Farm before referring the matter to the U.S. Justice Department, said Aislinn Maestas, a spokeswoman for the wildlife service.
- Mammoth wind project planned for north-east coast