Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- Ontario embraces green ruin
- Mothers Against Wind Turbines meet with Chiarelli
- Wind blows from Port Elgin to Queen’s Park
- Same old Wynne Spin at IPC
- Apply for a grant from….Samsung/Pattern wind energy?
- Winslow family says no to wind turbines
- Two big events — APPEC / CCSAGE on Sep 21 and PECFN on Oct 5
- MPP Walker Tells Liberals “No Means No”
- Wind Turbine Escorts from Sudbury to Manitoulin Island
- Turbines’ wings clipped: Two of three down, but owners say they should be running soon #MA
- A south-west MP says windfarm developers are losing their social licence #AUS
- Letter: Engineer opposes wind turbines #NY
- Objection to be lodged by Moray Council over controversial Speyside windfarm #SCT
- Voters to decide on wind project #MI
- County board to discuss wind ordinance at Dec. 4 special meetingOn Monday night, the board scheduled a special meeting for 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, in the large courtroom at the courthouse in Paxton to review the Ford County Zoning Board of Appeals’ recent recommendations for revising the ordinance and to pore over sworn testimony from the public hearings that the zoning board held this fall.
- County to look at turbine ordinance
- Energy company, Department of Defense extend deadline for wind farm mitigation planOfficials say the wind farm was being constructed along a route of airspace used by the United State Air Force for training. Now, the Federal Aviation Administration will complete an investigation to make sure there will be no hazards to anyone involved.
- Wind farm proposal pushing neighbors apartMorton Township may not have the most people in it, but many of those who live here have come out in force against a proposal by Pure New Energy to erect over 70 wind turbines across southern Burleigh County and into Emmons County, southeast of Bismarck…there's even a Facebook group against the project.
- Agencies earn right to challenge wind farm studiesAfter it was revealed that Apex Clean Energy omitted the finding of a bald eagle nest on Galloo Island in spring 2017 from the application for its 109-megawatt project, administrative law judges allowed parties involved in the review to withdraw from the stipulations pertaining to studies of terrestrial ecology, wetlands and other related matters. ...Both th […]
- County board to discuss wind ordinance at Dec. 4 special meeting