Search this site
Up Coming Events!NMEPC Monthly
South Neebing Community Centre
Held the 1st Thursday of every month
TIME: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ontario Wind ResistanceCheck out Ontario Wind Resistance to see what others are saying about Wind Turbines in Ontario. See the links below
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Transmission line is 'game changer' for AEP's $4.5B Wind Catcher, Texas PUC chair saysThe 2,000 MW Wind Catcher Energy Connection project proposed by SWEPCO, a subsidiary of American Electric Power, came under scrutiny from the PUCT earlier this week as the regulators questioned the prudence of putting such a large investment on ratepayers, particularly with the inclusion of a $1.6 billion transmission line to move the energy from the wind fa […]
- "County seeks to reduce wind farm’s boundaries"A request to approve a reinvestment zone and an abatement for Peyton Creek Wind Farm was tabled after a lengthy public hearing at the Matagorda County Commissioners Court regular meeting Monday, July 16.
- Opposition to wind farms escalatingOpposition to wind farms in Texas is escalating as more projects are proposed close to where people live. More and more Texans find that giant turbines aren’t good neighbors. Now, no one is trying to eliminate renewable energy. What we – and many of your neighbors – are calling for is an honest discussion about the true costs of subsidizing wind energy. […]
- Urgent need: Legislators must protect radar systems from wind turbinesLegislators from the north country must join forces to see that the radar systems at Fort Drum and in Montague are shielded from interference caused by wind turbines. Taxpayers should not subsidize industries that wreak havoc on something so critical to our national security and regional economy, and our representatives need to move on this right away.
- Why the fishing industry is against offshore wind farms near Ocean CityThe town’s officials feel very strongly that this project was misrepresented to them because the size of the wind turbines has increased since the initial proposal, he said. The Maryland Public Service Commission may choose to rehear Ocean City’s case due to these material changes, he said.
- Transmission line is 'game changer' for AEP's $4.5B Wind Catcher, Texas PUC chair says