June 12th is election day in Ontario.
A Town Hall Meeting with Thunder Bay-Atikokan Candidates has been scheduled for June 2nd, hosted by Fort William First Nation, Residents of Neebing Ward, Municipality of Neebing, and the Nor’Wester Mountain Escarpment Protection Committee (NMEPC).
Come out and listen to questions/answers on important issues facing our community. Positions regarding the Horizon Wind Project on the Nor’Wester Mountains and Loch Lomond Watershed will be at the forefront.
Monday, June 2, 2014
7:00 – 9:00 pm
Nor’Wester Resort Hotel
Doors will open at 6:30 pm
- Each candidate (without the others present) will have 5 minutes for an opening statement.
- Four questions will be asked from the Hosts.
- Candidate will have 2 min to answer each question.
- Candidate will leave and the process wil be repeated for the next candidates.
- All candidates will return together for 1 hour of open questions from the floor.
Should be an interesting evening.